Say these messages to yourself and feel the results
- Rather than thinking of happiness as a destination, I am beginning to see it as my companion all along the way.
- I want to believe and feel this as much as I can:
“Every day, no matter what is going on, my life is getting better and better.”
- Sometimes, my efforts for happiness don’t turn out very well for me. However, the more I discover my abilities and my joy, the more I feel positive.
- Sometimes I overlook self-acceptance as a step on my road to a happier life. However, I’m learning ways to feel my appreciation of myself regardless of problems.
- My happiness is a gift I can give to others. It’s not necessarily anything I say or do. Rather, my feeling happy is something others can sense, and that helps them feel better.
- The happier I help others feel, the happier I feel.
- Sometimes I get stuck in thoughts that hurt me. For example, I blame somebody for causing me problems. Rather than complaining, it’s good for me to focus on solutions. I can look for blessings in the situation.
- When I feel happy, my emotions trigger my body to create chemicals that support my happy feelings.
- I’ve noticed that when I feel happy, I see happiness all around me.
- I have a magical smile. Smiling is an effective way to be good to myself. I notice the positive effect my smile has on others.
- I believe I get desirable results when I focus on supporting others in positive ways.
- Stress can nudge me into unhealthy eating patterns, such as indulging in junk food and eating sixteen cookies. I’m learning to enjoy food that’s nutritious to my body, so my body has more energy that helps my stress go away.
- As I cultivate a grateful attitude, everyone benefits.
- Every day my attitude is improving.
- I’m helping myself to feel happier regardless of what’s occurring in my life.
- I wonder how much of the negative, violent content that pervades the media gets into my subconscious? Is it hindering my positive attitudes?
- I notice that my intuition is a beneficial source of guidance for me.
- If I believe it, I can achieve it.
- When I feel loving, I naturally feel happy.
- When I feel more kindness for myself, I enjoy helping others more.
- I don’t need to control everything with my mind. Rather, I like to follow the intuitive guidance that comes from within me.
- When faced with challenging situations, I ask myself: “Do I insist on being right, or do I prefer to feel happy?”
- I’ve started to pay more attention to the nice things that come into my life, and they help me feel happy.
- I’m reminding myself to feel grateful, because I have so much to be grateful for.
- When I stop my busyness and pay attention to my inner feelings, I notice more blessings come into my life.
- I shall keep track of my thoughts and feelings. Often, I’ll ask myself: “Do I feel happy now? If not, this alerts me to improve what’s going on with me.
- The more I appreciate positive things in my life, the better I feel. As they say, like attracts like.
- I believe I was born to be happy. I’m committed to feeling happy even when I’m stressed.
- There is a gift of love and happiness that keeps getting stronger deep within my heart.
- I enjoy feeling grateful because it nourishes my inner happiness.
By faithfully focusing on your messages one day at a time, you’re giving yourself an expansive way of knowing and loving yourself.
Sometimes, you might have fun spending several days on a message you like a lot. The next month, you could even write your own thirty messages for yourself.
You can benefit even more by keeping a journal of insights as they intuitively come to you during your thirty days.
These happiness messages can bring forth your intuition and even your Spiritual Love.
****Rev. Leilani Darling is the author of the God Is Love series and the founder of Welcome Home Ministries, a celebration ministry. She is a trailblazer in revealing the impact of being positive and being spiritual. She helps people fulfill their personal destinies.
See Leilani’s biography and books at her Amazon Author Page. Her book How To Be Happy: The Shocking Truth reveals many techniques for discovering the happiness that is already within you.